10 Coffee Mugs You Need In Your Life
I will personally be buying these in the near future, most likely...one at a time. They are all decently priced. Leave a comment and let me know if you love any of them! Disclosure: At no extra cost to you, I may make a small commission on the sale of some of these products through affiliate links.
1. This really cute set. I used to have the white one and broke it. Now I can replace it...yay!
2. This lovely blush rose colored one. It's gently motivating. And I'm obsessed with this color currently.
3. This Harry Potter mug, because it's Harry Potter, obviously. Also, I love the shape and simplicity in this mug. A lot of the HP mugs I've seen are very busy and over-the-top. This one is a unique masterpiece.
4. Another one-of-a-kind mug, this one is perfect for the book worm in all of us. One chapter often turns into like four more in my world though.
5. And this one for the morning after...
6. This christmas-esque set because it's simple, a great shape, and they can easily be used all year around. And if you aren't into sets, like me, buy it and give away three as gifts!
7. Alright you Goal Digger you! This should be making Jenna Kutcher money. She has an amazing podcast called the Goal Digger Podcast and this company has a mug that's perfect for fans! If you haven't heard it yet, you really should give it a listen here.
8. This gorgeous flower child one. It's ceramic and turns into a travel mug. Sold!
9. This literary quote covered one. It's basically a shrine to your favorite author. Austen, Poe, Bronte, and Carroll.
10. And finally, this mug (available in three colors) to remind us to savor the moment and ground us. Mindfulness is a daily practice and has to be cultivated. I love the inner text!